In response to the demand for increased inventory control, we are pleased to announce the latest release of Cloud Inventory®, one consolidated platform loaded with disruptive technology for your supply chain. Today’s Cloud Inventory is more feature-rich, more flexible, and more agile than ever before – giving you unprecedented inventory control while also growing with you as your supply chain needs and processes change.
Cloud Inventory is a robust software solution that provides organizations unparalleled power to increase productivity, compliance, inventory optimization, and revenue generation. The warehouse of the future has no walls, and Cloud Inventory provides the ability to track assets, inventory, tools, jobsite supplies and consignment materials outside of the warehouse in real time, both online and offline.
Cloud Inventory delivers visibility into the state, location and authenticity of inventory in real time – from raw materials, to work in process, to finished goods, whether in the warehouse, in transit, or in the field. The solution is built on a flexible, low-code/no-code platform, so customers can easily adapt supply chain related processes as their business evolves.
Over the next few weeks, capabilities will be released to bring further value to your organization. Below are a few highlights.
- Cloud Inventory Platform – A single, browser-based user experience for all things Cloud Inventory including operational execution, system configuration and administration, and application development.
- Mobile Bulk Transfer – This new warehouse mobile transaction allows users to build a list of multiple items to be transferred from one stocking location to another without using a license plate number (LPN).
- Field Cycle Count – This latest field application lets users create and execute a cycle count in the field. As is standard with all Cloud Inventory Field Applications, it enables users to perform counting activities when disconnected or offline from the network and to then sync the count data to the Cloud Inventory system at a later time.
- Additional Sales Order Data Fields – DSI has significantly increased the number of data fields for customer address and other shipping related fields in Cloud Inventory. This greatly simplifies and enhances the integration capabilities between Cloud Inventory and the host sales order management system(s).
- Additional LPN Functionality – You’ll experience simplified LPN moves and search functionality.
- Multiple Improvements in Inventory Allocations – Pickers will have the ability to override the selection of the LPN, Lot, or location of the material that they were supposed to pick based on the order allocation. This addresses situations where material must be moved in order to pick a product behind it. This feature will be configurable based on the organization’s requirements.
- Customer Returns – This new capability offers an easy way of receiving a returned product back into stock and for the creation of the credit back to the customer.
- Vendor Returns – This feature simplifies processing the returned product back to the vendor by removing the product from inventory and creating a credit for the returned product.
- Kanban for Oracle SCM Cloud – Kanban inventory replenishment capability allows for just-in-time replenishment to manufacturing work centers for discrete manufacturing and assembly operations. DSI has built a solution that allows the administrator to set up Kanban cards (what is being replenished) to be delivered to Work Centers (each assembly step). The picking, delivery, and replenishment requests are all automated and paperless processes.
Our team of experts is ready to show you how you can gain visibility and control of your inventory, at every point of the supply chain. Here’s how Cambridge did it. The world is moving to the cloud; don’t get left behind.
Ready to start your journey to the cloud? Learn more about DSI Cloud Inventory or schedule a demo to see it in action. For more information, call +1.800.217.8030.